Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Presentation Skills for Speaking to Groups - Public Workshop
Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
Oline registration is closed for the April 4, 2013 workshop. However, we might still have a seat. Please call Linda at 800) 610-8170 or email at email@example.com.
This interactive workshop with personal coaching and feedback will help you:
- Increase confidence and reduce anxiety with speaking to groups
- Improve the organization and look of presentations
- Improve speech and body language to enhance message impact
Register today and learn how to:
- Control your nerves and harness nervous energy
- Deliver a presentation exuding confidence and poise
- Organize your ideas in a persuasive, informative way
- Control your voice, gestures and facial expressions
- Grab and keep the audience's attention
- Create interesting and easy to follow visual aids
- Motivate your audience to take action
When & Where
The experienced presentations coaches at Taylor Performance Solutions have been helping professionals improve their presentation skills for over 20 years. They work with professionals from small to mid size companies in industries such as banking, pharmaceuticals, transportation/freight forwarding, hospitality/tourism, security, manufacturing and consultancy.